Saturday, October 29, 2011

My crazy life

I just got put on a new medication for my depression and it is so rough adjusting. I know that it will be better for me in the long run so I am trying to stick it out and get through the adjustment period. In the past, I would stop taking the medicine because it made me feel aweful, physically. I keep trying to tell myself that once i'm over that hump, my life with feel more worthwhile to me. I have such wonderful friends and family who are always there for me to talk to and help get me through my hard times. I would not know what to do without you all.

I was able to go get a new car a few days ago, with the help of my wonderful mother in law. She helps Adam and I so much and I love her dearly. I married into one of the most wonderful families I have ever had the chance to get to know. We all have had our fallings out but we were able to walk away closer as a family.

I have had a lot of fun hanging out with Cadon today. He is such a joy. I have so much fun with him, when he is not getting frustrated. I sure dont know how my life would be without that little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.